'Making a positive and lasting difference to children'
We encourage and inspire children to be the best that they can be by making a positive and lasting difference to their lives. Through high expectations and unique and creative opportunities we will enrich and promote lifelong learning in a happy, nurturing and safe environment.
We aim to ensure that all members of our school…
- Thrive in a safe, caring and happy learning environment.
Enjoy and Achieve
- Engage with a stimulating and challenging curriculum which fulfils their capacity to learn.
- Work in partnership with parents and the community so that all children fulfil their potential.
- Learn to work independently, think creatively and grow in self-confidence.
- Make informed choices about being healthy and staying safe.
Make a Positive Contribution
- Treat each other with fairness and respect.
- They are valued and have an active role as members of a successful school community.
- Develop good self-control and have consideration for others and the environment.
Achieve Economic Well-being
- Develop effective key skills and social skills to become good citizens, equipped to cope with change and life in the twenty-first century.