In all areas of the curriculum we aim to engage, motivate and stretch each child.
Our aims are:
- To enable all children to learn, and develop their skills to the best of their ability.
- To promote a positive attitude towards learning, so that the pupils enjoy coming to school.
- To teach children the basic skills of literacy and numeracy. To enable children to be creative and to develop their own thinking.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum with a distinct Exmoor character.
- To enable each individual to be an independent learner, with an understanding of research, deductive reasoning, organising and presentation skills.
- All pupils in Dulverton Junior School follow the National Curriculum. This means they follow nationally agreed programmes of study in Mathematics, English, Science, Art, Music, Physical Education, History, Geography and Design Technology and RE.
- To find out more information about any aspect of the curriculum please contact the school office who will forward your enquiry to the appropriate person.
To see curriculum overviews for all subjects and years for 2016/17 please click on the links below.